Sunday, June 24, 2012

 For the 4th year in a row, Mike and I walked the Midnight Sun Run (10k). Some people dress up for a costume contest, some run, some jog, and some walk like Mike and me. We finished the 6.2 miles in 1 hour 32 minutes and 30 seconds.

Mike mentally prepares for the Midnight Sun Run. 
Deep in his thoughts are the images of a bean burrito from Taco Bell.

 Mena represents the nation of Germany.

 Over 3300 people participated in the 30th Annual Midnight Sun Run.

 Mike and I kept just over a 15 minute pace throughout the entire 10k.

Costume Contest

 Birch Tree Forest

 I guess that's one way to get around without exerting much energy.

 The Flintstones

Yumm...gingerbread man!

 Cup of noodles, anyone?

 Hmmm....I wonder what that smell is?

 Family Picnic that even the dog gets in on!

 Rock, Paper, Scissors

 Storm Troopers

Another easy way to finish 6.2 miles, a unicycle!

A dinosaur made of balloons.

No comments:

Post a Comment